2021 Volkswagen Atlas Configurations
You’re probably already well aware that the 2021 Volkswagen Atlas is a premier 3-row crossover SUV choice for discerning Rochester-area families. But do you know what each of the Volkswagen Atlas trim levels offers? Even entry-level models are well-appointed. But step up to a higher trim and you and your family will be living in the lap of luxury! Read on to find out what each new Volkswagen Atlas configuration has to offer, or contact us for more details! Meanwhile, get ready to learn about the four basic Volkswagen Atlas trim levels: S, SE, SEL, and SEL Premium, and the various driveline and engine options that accompany them to provide you even more breadth of choice!
VW Atlas Trim Comparison: Find an Atlas Trim that Works for You
There are four primary Volkswagen Atlas trim configurations. There’s the Volkswagen Atlas S, the Atlas SE, the Atlas SEL, and the Atlas SEL Premium! Many trims offer a variety of additional options, such as Volkswagen 4MOTION® AWD. Of course, package upgrades like the R-Line Package, or the Technology Package are also available. Here’s pricing for all the Atlas trim levels with options:
- Atlas S: $31,555 MSRP*
- Atlas V6 S with 4MOTION®: $33,455 MSRP*
- Atlas V6 SE: $34,905 MSRP*
- Atlas V6 SE with 4MOTION®: $36,805 MSRP*
- Atlas V6 SE with Technology: $36,945 MSRP*
- Atlas V6 SE with Technology, 4MOTION®: $38,845 MSRP*
- Atlas V6 SE with Technology R-Line: $39,745 MSRP*
- Atlas V6 SE with Technology R-Line, 4MOTION®: $41,645 MSRP*
- Atlas V6 SEL: $42,325 MSRP*
- Atlas V6 SEL with 4MOTION®: $44,225 MSRP*
- Atlas V6 SEL R-Line: $44,025 MSRP*
- Atlas V6 SEL R-Line with 4MOTION®: $45,925 MSRP*
- Atlas V6 SEL Premium with 4MOTION®: $47,225 MSRP*
- Atlas V6 SEL Premium R-Line: $50,725 MSRP*
VW Atlas Trim Levels: Features & Price
Atlas S (Starting at $31,555 MSRP*)
The Volkswagen Atlas S boasts a standard 2.0-liter turbocharged engine or an available 3.0-liter V6. Here’s what you can expect to find, standard:
- VW Car-Net® App-Connect with Apple CarPlay™, Android Auto®
- 6.5-inch color touchscreen
- Dual-zone climate control
- LED headlights
- Blind Spot Monitor
- Front Assist
- Rain-sensing windshield wipers
- 6-speaker audio system
If you opt for the V6 engine with this trim level, you’ll also get the Tow Hitch Package and 4MOTION® AWD as standard features, also.
Atlas SE (Starting at $34,905 MSRP*)
Like the trims that follow it, the V6 engine is standard on this Atlas trim, and so are the following features:
- 8-inch color touchscreen
- Proximity keyless entry with push-button start
- 10-way power-adjustable driver’s seat
- Leatherette upholstery
- Climatronic® 3-zone climate control
- Four USB ports
- Fog lights
The SE trim gives you plenty of options to upgrade, also. You can add 4MOTION® AWD, 2nd-row captain’s chairs, a tow hitch, and so much more! The Technology Package and the R-Line Package are also available.
Atlas SEL (Starting at $42,325 MSRP*)
The Atlas SEL standard features include the following:
- Volkswagen Digital Cockpit
- Hands-free power liftgate
- Heated steering wheel
- Standard panoramic sunroof
- 8″ touchscreen navigation system
- Park Distance Control (front and rear parking sensors)
As you’ll note, the majority of features that are part of the Technology package come standard here, but you’ll still have the option to upgrade with the R-Line Package or 4MOTION® AWD.
Atlas SEL Premium (Starting at $47,225 MSRP*)
This range-topping VW Atlas trim is full of amazing standard features, including:
- Standard 20-inch wheels
- Leather seats for the 1st and 2nd rows
- Heated and ventilated front seats
- Heated 2nd-row seats
- 12-speaker premium Fender® sound system
- Overhead View camera
- Parallel park assist
Want 20-inch Black 5-spoke alloy wheels, 2nd-row Captain’s Chairs, or more? These options are certainly available as well!
Which VW Atlas Packages Should I Select?
The VW Atlas trim packages give you plenty of additional pizzazz in your next crossover. Here’s an overview of what each one offers:
4MOTION® All-Wheel Drive
4MOTION® offers the superior traction control and stability you expect from all-wheel-drive. It always sends at least 10% of power to the rear axle, so you’ll never be taken by surprise by unsightly road conditions or inclement weather.
The Technology Package provides niceties like remote start technology, an auto-dimming rearview mirror, a power liftgate, and even adaptive cruise control.
For distinctive interior and exterior upgrades that are sure to get you noticed on Byron and Kasson roads, the Volkswagen R-Line offers distinctive badging and stylings.
Test Drive a New Volkswagen Atlas at Rochester Volkswagen!
Now that you’ve explored what the Volkswagen Atlas trim levels provide on paper, we invite you to experience your preferred choice in person at Rochester Volkswagen on a test drive! Meanwhile, see how much each trim could cost with our easy-to-use online payment calculator. We can’t wait to get you into the VW of your dreams sometime soon!
*Price excludes destination, taxes, title, other options, and dealer charges. Dealer sets actual price.